February 16, 2011 — TAPA
We are pleased to launch the 2011/12 EnAbling Change Partnership Program. We encourage you to submit your innovative project idea by completing the Letter of Interest provided on our website.
The deadline to submit your Letter of Interest is Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
About the EnAbling Change Partnership Program
Ontario is looking for organizations that want to be leaders in:
- improving accessibility for people with disabilities, and
- helping organizations meet the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Under the annual EnAbling Change Partnership Program, the government provides project funding to organizations that have the vision, leadership and commitment to improve accessibility across industries or sectors.
The Accessibility Directorate of Ontario, part of the Ministry of Community and Social Services, administers the program.
Goals of the Program
- Assist obligated organizations in complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the accessibility standards
- Develop educational tools, resources and best practices that can be distributed to businesses and organizations across the province and across different sectors
- Encourage businesses and organizations to be leaders and share their knowledge and expertise with other partners, and
- Remove barriers for people with disabilities and improve accessibility.
More information and how to apply
For complete details about the program and the application process, please visit our website at:
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at:
TTY Toll-Free: 1-800-268-7095